Ceiling lights, as the name suggests, are named because the top of the lamp is relatively flat and the bottom is completely attached to the roof during installation. Although the ceiling lamp does not have the stylish and diverse appearance of a chandelier, it has its own advantages in light distribution, price, installation, and maintenance. Moreover, the ceiling height determines that the main product is the ceiling lamp. Therefore, the ceiling lamp in daily Saintly
Lightingis still widely used in the overall home lighting of the living room, bedroom and aisle. However, many people do not know how to install the ceiling lamp after buying it. The site has organized detailed installation steps for reference:
1. Ceiling lamp installation-steps
1. Unpack the ceiling lamp and remove the thread that comes with the base;
2. Take out the lamp tube to prevent it from accidentally falling during the installation process (the ceiling lamp usually comes with its own light source);
3. After the lamp tube is removed, place the ceiling lamp base on the ceiling and draw the position of the lamp hole;
4. After marking the position of the hole, drill a hole on the ceiling. The actual size of the hole needs to be determined by referring to the size of the lamp hole on the ceiling lamp;
5. After drilling the holes, insert the gel to fix the screws;
6. Install the base, turn it at an angle, and tighten the screws
7. Disconnect the indoor power supply, connect the wiring, and then install the lamp back
8. Carefully check whether the lamp installation and wiring connection are correct and standardized, and whether the wiring is firm;
9. Power-on test whether the lamp can be energized normally, and confirm the running status of the lamp,
10. Cover the lampshade and finish
2. Installation precautions
1. Before installation, check whether the appearance of the ceiling lamp is intact, whether the cross-section of the wire core is appropriate, and whether the wires and connectors are properly fixed to avoid poor contact.
2. When installing a ceiling lamp in a masonry structure, pre-embedded bolts, or expansion bolts, nylon plugs or plastic plugs should be used to fix it, and wooden wedges should not be used; The weight is matched to ensure that the ceiling lamp is firmly fixed and reliable, and its service life is prolonged.
3. The number of bolts for fixing the lamp holder should not be less than the number of fixing holes on the base of the lamp, and the diameter of the bolts should match the hole diameter; lamps without fixed mounting holes on the base (punch holes during installation), each lamp The bolts or screws used for fixing should not be less than two, and the center of gravity of the lamp should be consistent with the center of gravity of the bolts or screws; only when the diameter of the insulating table is 75mm or less, one bolt or screw can be used for fixing.
4. Ceiling lamps cannot be directly installed on combustible objects. It is actually very dangerous to line the back of the ceiling lamp with a painted three-plywood for aesthetics, and heat insulation measures must be taken; Heat insulation or heat dissipation measures should also be taken when storing objects.
5. If the screw cap is used in the ceiling lamp, pay attention to the following two points in its wiring: ①The phase line should be connected to the terminal of the center contact, and the neutral line should be connected to the threaded terminal; ② The insulating shell of the lamp holder should not be damaged or leaking to prevent electric shock when replacing the bulb.
6. For ceiling lamps equipped with incandescent bulbs, the bulb should not be close to the lampshade; the power of the bulb should also be selected according to the technical requirements of the product, and it should not be too large to prevent the bulb from overheating and splashing down after the glass cover is broken Hurt.
7. The two wires connected to the ceiling lamp power inlet should be in good electrical contact, and they should be wrapped with black tape and kept at a certain distance. If possible, try not to put the two wires on the same piece of metal. Under the chip, so as to avoid short circuit and danger
To that end, Zhong Shan Saintly Lighting Co. Ltd has successfully built a solid foundation and infrastructure for modern light fixtures manufacturing.
For more information on modern led lighting modern light fixtures and how to find the best quality at the right price, check out Saintly Home Decor Lamps.
With a few simple , and a little bit of modern led lighting, you to can handle modern led lighting on your own.
Zhong Shan Saintly Lighting Co. Ltd has never compromised on the quality and the services provided to the customer.
modern light fixtures also offers several other modern led lighting that could potentially be useful for manufacturers.